The Lapointe Judo Academy will be offering a judo program at the YMCA. The program is aimed at both the recreational and competitive participant. The program is based on the Judo philosophy, which focuses on the physical and moral betterment of its practitioners.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please contact Mike Viel at 705-268-2150 after 5:30 pm or at email@example.com
for a copy of their brochure click Lapointe Judo.
- Steve Lapointe: Yondan (4th Degree Black Belt, over 20 years experience)
- Mike Viel: Shodan (1st Degree Black Belt)
- Chris Gallant: Shodan (2st Degree Black Belt)
- Beginners (Ages 5-10) Monday & Thursday – 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Advanced (Ages 11 and up) Monday & Thursday – 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.